Terms and conditions

Property Ownership and Responsibility

  1. All equipment and hire items are the property of OH MY DAY and remain so at all times throughout your hire. 

  2. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are responsible for the hire of our items at all times throughout your hire, from acceptance to collection.

 

Payment Terms

  1.  A non-refundable deposit of 25% is due upon booking. Your items are not reserved for you until the deposit has been accepted by us. You will receive a receipt as conformation of your deposit payment once it has been accepted.  The remaining 75% balance is due 21 days before the event/date of hire. 

 

Hire Period

  1. Unless specifically arranged at the time of booking, all standard hires are based on a totally of 3 days: Day one - Delivery, Day Two - Event, Day 3 - Collection. This can be adjusted to 2 days if needed meaning Day 1 - Delivery/Event, Day 2 - Collection. 

  2. Extended Hire will be charged at 10% of the hire value for each additional day past the above 3 days and should be arranged upon booking. 

 

Hire Item Condition

  1. Breakages, Missing parts or damages to items will be charged according to the full replacement value. 

  2. If an item you have booked is damaged or lost prior to your hire taking place you will be informed and every effort will be made to replace the item like for like. If this is not possible, you will be entitled to a refund for that item only. No further compensation will be due. 

  3. Unless agreed by us in advance, all items are for indoor use only. Any items used outside are done at the hirer’s risk.

  4. Our hire products may show some reasonable wear and tear as they are in continual use.

 

Delivery and Collection

  1. Delivery and collection to chosen venue is free up to 25 miles radius from our business address. Every mile after that will be charged at 25p per mile.

  2. Delivery, instillation and collection will be carried out by us. Under no circumstance should the client try to move, dismantle or install any of our products. 

 

Cancellation Fees

  1. Please note: the 25% deposit is non refundable in all scenarios.

  2. If cancelation occurs with a minimum of 21 days before the event, no further charges will apply. 

 

Payment and Pricing

  1. Payment of your deposit is deemed an instruction of your booking. Items may be added, subject to availability and agreement with us. 

  2. Our quotes are valid for 7 days. Price changes will not affect quotations within the 7 day period. However, after the 7 days, if the deposit payment has not been made, prices will be amended to match our current price. 

 

Risk Assessments and Safety

  1. We do everything we can to ensure the safety and handling of our products, when used correctly. All items are checked before ands after hire and undergo regular maintenance. 

  2. Electrical Items are PAT tested

  3. We are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons, objects, properly or animals arising from the use of any products under hire. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or loss, damage or additional costs that may arise as a result of the use of our hire items.

  4. Oh My Day's products are not fire resistant

 

Extreme Circumstance/Cancellation by us

  1. In the event of extreme weather or road conditions that means it is unsafe for delivery of hire goods, we reserve the right to alter arrangements for delivery or collection.

  2. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances that make your hie unviable for us, up to and including the day of your hire. You will be entitled to a full refund. 

 

Liability

  1. If full monies due are not paid by the date of hire, we hold no responsibility to provide the hire

 

Insurance

  1. We hold public liability insurance up to £5,000,000

© OHMYDAYEVENTS

07864 575560
CONTACTUS@OHMYDAYEVENTS.CO.UK

United Kingdom

omd

HELP

SIGN UP TO KEEP UP!

CONTACT

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon